Owned and managed by three generations of one family since 1946, theFairview stands out as a charming and successful blend of the past andthe present.
Owned and managed by three generations of one family since 1946, the
Fairview stands out as a charming and successful blend of the past and
Fairview is laid out on Nairobi hill, close to town but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel feels quite colonial and has five acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, combined with comfortable rooms that offer every modern facility, including high speed wi-fi, electronic door locks and a sophisticated telephone system offering VOIP calls.
The Fairview offers a choice of room types – economy, business, first class, an executive suite and four dining areas providing international cuisine. Also available are apartments for those staying a while.
• spacious bathrooms (many have a separate shower and bath)
• personal electronic safes
• light yet warm, washable duvets
• large desks, accessible power sockets catering for European, American and Kenya devices, wi-fi & tea/coffee makers
• fully equipped business centre
• tranquillity, despite being only five minutes drive from downtown
• gym with state-of-the-art equipment
The hotel has a choice of four restaurants on site and attracts an eclectic mix of local businesspeople and leisure travellers. The pool is large and well kept and is great for a cool drink or quick lunch before you head off on safari.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.